Документ без названия

PASSIONBALLET ФОРУМ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ БАЛЕТА, МУЗЫКИ И ТЕАТРА

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Стивен Мак Рэй

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

FB POST by Steven McRae from 17.10.2019

WELL THAT WAS DRAMATIC
Last night I stepped onto the @royaloperahouse stage alongside the wonderful @akanetakane performing MANON with the same mentality that I always adopt which is ‘To Dance like it is the last time you will ever Dance’ - I was enjoying the performance so much and felt a sense of freedom in Act 2 that I search for on a daily basis HOWEVER my body said ‘No’ and I felt something go terribly wrong in my Achilles towards the end of Act 2 in front of the audience..... I was no longer able to continue with the performance....
My heart goes out to Akane and to @reececlarke_ for stepping in to complete the performance 🙏
At this stage I am unclear of the damage however I do know that I LIKE A CHALLENGE and I have a feeling this is going to be MY BIGGEST CHALLENGE YET 💪🏻
Thank you for all of the messages of support!
📸 Photo captured during Act 2 last night by @dancersdiary @royaloperahouse
#stevenmcrae #maledancer #royalballet #royaloperahouse #ballet #dance #dancer #performance #live #theatre #dramatic #injury #photography #fit #fitness #mentalstrength #challengeahead #positivity

Отредактировано TheRisingOfTheBlackSwan (18-10-2019 21:22:56)

Стивен МакРей  виртузен во всех жанрах.

+1

Тамара Рохо, Стивен  МакРей. Раймонда.  Два замечательных танцовщика,их дуэт смотрится просто великолепно.

+1